Our team has been hard at work to come up with a product offering that can help entrepreneurs and small businesses keep their brands up during these uncertain times. The result is our brand new Budget Mailers. These customizable mailers are engineered to reduce paper waste and minimize production time. We save on material and labor, and pass all that saving to you! Depending on the size and quantity, these mailers are up to 50% cheaper than our regular mailers.
How are Budget Mailers different from regular mailers?
|Budget Mailers||Fully Customizable Mailers|
|Offered in 11 popular sizes||Can be ordered at any dimensions|
|Top panel (lid) can have custom printing||Entire interior & exterior can have printing|
|Minimum order quantity is as low as 50
||There is no minimum quantity|
|Has intricate half-cuts on interior fold lines||Has pressured scores on interior fold lines|
|Product||Budget Mailer with Optional Custom Printing|
* Transit time is not included in production turnaround.
Available in 11 different sizes from 3"x3"x1" to 12"x12"x3.5"
* All dimensions are based on the interior of the mailer.
Optional printing is available on the top panel of Budget Mailers.
If you need printing on other panels, please switch to our fully-customizable mailers.
|Material||32 ECT E-Flute White Corrugated Cardboard
All mailers are made to order from sustainable, recyclable and sturdy corrugated cardboard.
|Technical Structure Name||Roll End Tuck Front (for small mailers)
Roll End Tuck Front with Dust Flap (for medium and large mailers)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have custom printing on Budget Mailers?
- Yes. You can have full-color printing on Top Panel of your Budget Mailers. Our online design tool makes it very easy to add your logo and graphics.
- Can I order a sample?
- No. Budget Mailers have a minimum quantitiy of 50. However, our fully customizable mailers can be ordered at any quantity, including one sample.
- How long will it take for my Budget Mailers to arrive?
- Budget Mailers can be ordered with two production turnarounds: Standard (8-10 business days) or Rush (4-5 business days). Once your mailers are produced and shipped, they will be in transit for 1-5 business days depending on your location.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are Budget Mailers manufactured?
- Budget Mailers are printed and produced in the United States using state-of-the-art digital equipment.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- How can I reorder more Budget Mailers?
- Simply go to Your Account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
4 stars price could be a little friendlier