Why Do You Need Retail Boxes for Your Business?
According to this Forbes article, 95% of new products that are introduced every year still fail even if they are backed by big companies or well-known brands. Now this can be attributed to myriad factors. It could be because the product itself simply is not excellent or the market for that particular product is already saturated. Another reason could be the lack of a cohesive marketing strategy that aims to introduce the product to its potential customers. Most of the time, unfortunately, brands are just not able to set themselves apart from the rest.
Standing out from your competitors is one of the keys to success especially in retail. If your product blends with all the others on the shelf, you have a much lower chance of getting noticed by shoppers. Keep in mind that these shoppers don’t always have the luxury of time to scrutinize your product and weigh in the advantages and disadvantages—which is why retail packaging is so crucial for any business. To make an impact and grow your brand in the retail industry, you need the perfect packaging solution: custom retail boxes.
Need a little more convincing? Here are several reasons why retail packaging boxes are great for your business:
Whether your retail box is made from cardstock or corrugated cardboard, rest assured that it has superb durability. It can provide safe storage for your product be it on the shelf or while in transit. Custom retail boxes are also suitable for storing heavy items such as electronics, alcoholic beverages, and perfume.
Tons of Customization Options
If the goal is to stand out, retail boxes are perfect since they can be customized in a variety of ways. You can personalize the dimensions, material, coating, and the design of your boxes. Add other features such as window cut-outs, hang holes, perforation, and more to elevate your brand above the rest.
Powerful Branding Tool
Want to boost your branding? That can be easily done with custom retail boxes. Make your boxes look premium by choosing the right materials and coating. You can also print on the inside and outside of the box to give your customers a unique unboxing experience.
Great for Communicating With Your Target Audience
Your retail packaging boxes have plenty of real estate that you can use to communicate with your target market. If you want to provide crucial information about your company or instruct your customers how to use your product, just add them on the design of your boxes. You can also use the space to tell your brand story, promote your advocacy, or highlight the main features and benefits of your product.
Ideal for e-Commerce Packaging
No other type of packaging is more suitable for e-commerce than retail boxes. Since they have a solid construction, these boxes won’t easily get damaged during shipping. They can also be customized to the exact dimensions of your product, providing a snug fit that will keep the item from being shaken and damaged during transit.
Sample Retail Boxes From Packola
- Ideal for personalized gifts & seasonal product packaging
- Made from durable raw materials
- Custom sizes available
- Great for cosmetics and health & beauty product
- Comes in matte or gloss coating
- Design online with our 3D design tool
- Fully customizable design
- Ideal for light to heavy products
- Matte or gloss coating for enhanced appeal
- Designed for a variety of shoe sizes
- Durable corrugated cardboard
- Inside printing available
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I customize my retail boxes?
- Here at Packola, creating your custom retail boxes is a breeze. Our price calculator provides all the customization options that you need including size, material, coating, quantity, and more. You can even see what your box looks like in real-time whenever you modify the dimensions using the 3D Preview on the left side of the price calculator.
- Where can I create the design of my retail packaging boxes?
- Our website has an intuitive online design tool that you can use to create your box design. After setting the specifications of your retail boxes, just click Design Your Box Online to go straight to the tool. Use the online design tool to change background colors, insert images, add shapes and lines, write and edit text, and more.
- Do you provide dieline templates for your retail boxes?
- Yes, we do. You can get a dieline template for your box after placing an order. The template is configured based on the dimensions of your order. You can edit the template using any design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.