Custom Printed Makeup Boxes
High quality printing on durable Corrugated Cardboard.
3D Design Tool
A Makeup Box with a Bit of Everything
Makeup boxes are usually the first thing a customer notices and it certainly helps if the packaging reflects the quality of the product it contains. With great design that grabs attention, easy-to-ready product information, and high-quality materials that last, it’s no wonder why custom makeup boxes are in high demand among cosmetic brands.
Today, there are hundreds – possibly thousands already in the United States alone – of small and medium-scale businesses that have gone into bespoke or artisanal cosmetics. Most, if not all, of these brands aim to assure their customers that their products are both safe and effective – and made with care. This is where custom packaging – visually appealing enough to grab customers’ attention while being sturdy enough to withstand being jostled in transit – plays a key role.
Custom Makeup Packaging in the Business of Beauty
Makeup boxes usually contain an assortment of fragile items, so it’s important that these are highly durable to ensure that nothing is damaged through shipping and handling. Using high quality and sustainable materials, Packola rises to the challenge of transforming hefty-looking corrugated cardboard boxes into your own custom makeup boxes that are both beautiful and durable.
Designed and Customized by You
With us, you call the shots. Just specify the details, click a button, and you can design a custom box in minutes.
Our unique easy-to-use design tool enables you to work on your box in real time. A preview panel lets you see how your design will look like in 3D, either with the lid opened or closed. Amp up the visual appeal with your choice of colors, patterns, text, and images. Let your brand shine through the addition of logos and taglines that reinforce recall in customers’ minds – indeed, the only thing limiting you is your own imagination
We use sustainable and recyclable materials of great quality for our boxes because we believe that there’s beauty in reducing our impact on the environment.
Whether your brand wants to present your products as cheeky and playful or bold and sophisticated, Packola turns box-making into a fun, stress-free, and streamlined experience.
Packages in the Perfect Size and the Right Style
Our roll-end tuck-front with dust flaps boxes (RETF) boxes range in size from 3” x 3” x 1.25” for small items to 14” x 12” x 3” for curated item collections or products for shipping in bulk.
If our standard sizes don’t suit you, you can customize your makeup box within the following ranges:
- Length: 3" to 25"
- Width: 2" to 25"
- Depth: 1" to 15"
Note: Dimensions are based on the interior of the box. For custom sizes, email us at email@example.com to request a quote based on your specifications.
Durable Materials for Safe Transit
Corrugated Cardboard is our go-to material for custom makeup boxes and presently offer the following options:
- Standard White Corrugated Cardboard
- Premium Corrugated Cardboard with a smoother white surface and a slight sheen
- Brown Kraft
Material thickness is determined by box dimensions and may be either of the following:
- 1/16” E-flute corrugated cardboard
- 1/8” B-flute corrugated cardboard
Our materials are sustainably sourced and are 100% recyclable.
Custom material options are available and are priced accordingly.
Create Your Box Online
Our easy-to-use design tool makes it possible for you to create your box online. Simply specify the details through our ordering widget on the product page, click the submission button, and you’re directed to our 3D design studio.
Have a design file ready? You can upload either Photoshop or Illustrator files when you order to get a dieline template (cutting and/or folding pattern guide) based on the dimensions in your file.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3-5 business days.
- Do your offer Free Samples?
- No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
- How long will it take for my boxes to arrive?
- We offer Standard (20-25 business days) and Rush (6-10 business days - when available) production turnarounds. Depending on your location, Standard Shipping will take 1-6 business days once production is finished. You may also ask for Express Shipping to receive your boxes faster. If you have a tight deadline, please contact us to make sure your deadline can be met.
- I am a reseller. Can you waive my sales taxes?
- Yes, however, we need you to submit your resale certificate before placing your order. We have limited ability to refund sales taxes after an order is placed.
- How can I design my box?
- We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
- Do you charge extra based on the number of colors and the amount of ink on the box?
- No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are the boxes manufactured?
- All our boxes are produced in the United States. Based on the order specifications and shipping ZIP code, we pick a facility that yields the best result.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- Can I order non-printed boxes with custom dimensions?
- Yes. Our box configurator widget lets you choose 'No Printing' for both inside and outside of the box. You get a small discount when ordering blank boxes.
- How can I reorder more boxes?
- Simply go to Your Account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
4 stars price could be a little friendlier