Custom Printed PR Boxes
High quality printing on durable Corrugated Cardboard.
3D Design Tool
Make it Memorable for Media With Custom PR Boxes
Getting your name out there is one of the most important things you need to do as a brand. Sending out PR boxes that contain your product samples, company profile and brand story, and other free goodies to writers, media members, and social media influencers is one of the most effective ways to get your foot in the door and start a following in the digital e-commerce age. Standing out however, means doing more than just sending a plain, ordinary box. Create a fully customized full color PR kit today that’s sure to get rave reviews on the tube.
Order your custom PR boxes on packola.com
Impress Influencers With a Custom Kit
There is only one goal in giving out PR boxes: to get noticed. It behooves you to ensure that your brand is represented in the best light possible. Bad boxes leave a bad impression, even without looking at the products inside. Customize your PR boxes to always leave a first impression that lasts.
Get the perfect fit.
Make sure your products arrive the way you want them presented. Using boxes that are too small is a recipe for disaster that may damage your products or leave them in disarray. We offer a selection of standard box sizes that you can use for your media kit. Don’t see the size you need on our drop-down menu? Create a custom PR box that’s measured according to your requirements. Build with the following ranges in mind:
- Length: 3" to 25"
- Width: 2" to 25"
- Depth: 1" to 15"
Sturdy materials for strong branding.
Durable materials help ensure that your PR box and its contents arrive in pristine condition. Packola uses sustainably-sourced and recyclable materials for custom boxes. Choose from standard corrugated cardboard, premium corrugated cardboard with glossy ink, and brown kraft. Corrugated cardboard stands up well to the rigors of shipping and storage giving you the peace of mind that your kit is protected. These custom boxes are easy to assemble and don't need adhesive.
Add some color.
Don’t settle for plain. Go against the grain to make your brand stand out. Well-known media personalities and influencers receive dozens, if not hundreds, of PR kits on a daily basis so you have to make sure that even in a sea of boxes, yours will stand out by itself. Print your custom PR boxes in colorful designs and bright hues, or the appropriate complementary shades to boost your brand’s personality. Don’t forget the interiors too! Creating a beautiful custom box increases the chances that your package will hit the right notes.
Start small and gradually build up.
Having the ability to order small amounts of custom PR boxes is important, especially for startups. Even if you’re starting out, sending out a couple of PR kits with the hope of getting media mileage is a worthy investment. If this is your first time to design and print your own custom boxes, try ordering a sample box first so you can check how your design translates into 3D before committing to a larger order. Don’t see the quantity you need on our drop-down menu? Click Custom Quantities and input exactly how many PR boxes you require. Production turnaround time is 20-25 business days for regular orders, 6-10 business days business days for rush orders, and 3 for sample boxes. Please note that this does not include weekends, holidays, and time in transit.
Create a Design That Delivers
Keep in mind that PR boxes and media kits, when done right, usually find themselves in front of a camera. As such, your boxes must be designed in such a way that all angles are presenting your brand’s best foot forward. Make sure that the colors and text you use are on-brand. Keep it nice, simple, and cohesive.
Create your custom box artwork using our website’s online 3D design tool. You can easily customize and view every angle – top or bottom, inside and outside, open and closed, and make adjustments as necessary. It’s an interactive, helpful tool that lets you add images, shapes, lines, and text. Have a designer to do the job for you? Complete the order process for the custom PR boxes and we’ll send you a dieline template with your exact specifications. Once your artist is done, upload the finished artwork on our website and we’ll start the proofing process.
Order Your Custom PR Boxes Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3-5 business days.
- Do your offer Free Samples?
- No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
- How long will it take for my boxes to arrive?
- We offer Standard (20-25 business days) and Rush (6-10 business days - when available) production turnarounds. Depending on your location, Standard Shipping will take 1-6 business days once production is finished. You may also ask for Express Shipping to receive your boxes faster. If you have a tight deadline, please contact us to make sure your deadline can be met.
- I am a reseller. Can you waive my sales taxes?
- Yes, however, we need you to submit your resale certificate before placing your order. We have limited ability to refund sales taxes after an order is placed.
- How can I design my box?
- We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
- Do you charge extra based on the number of colors and the amount of ink on the box?
- No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are the boxes manufactured?
- All our boxes are produced in the United States. Based on the order specifications and shipping ZIP code, we pick a facility that yields the best result.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- Can I order non-printed boxes with custom dimensions?
- Yes. Our box configurator widget lets you choose 'No Printing' for both inside and outside of the box. You get a small discount when ordering blank boxes.
- How can I reorder more boxes?
- Simply go to Your Account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
4 stars price could be a little friendlier