Custom Printed Product Boxes
High quality printing on durable cardboard. Ships in 3-10 business days.
3D Design Tool
Custom product boxes are the perfect option for cosmetics, candles, crafts, electronics and dry food. The Straight Tuck End structure gives your product a firm support and protect it against weather and environment condition. Branded product boxes are a great marketing tool to attract attention, make your brand look professional, and eventually drive sales.
If your desired specifications are not listed, please contact us for a custom quote.
|Product||Custom Product Boxes|
Rush production might be available upon request. Please contact us for details.
Fully custom dimensions within the below ranges:
Full-color digital or offset CMYK printing:
More paper options available upon request. Please contact customer service for pricing.
To order any of the above options, please contact customer service for a custom quote. Available for quantities over 250.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3 business days.
- Do your offer Free Samples?
- No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
- How long will it take for my boxes to arrive?
- It takes 10 business days for your boxes to get produced and ship from our facility. Depending on your location, transit time will be 1-6 business days. If you have a tight deadline to meet, please contact us to discuss rush options.
- Can I expedite the delivery?
- In many cases we are able to offer rush production and/or shipping upon request. Please contact customer support for rates and details.
- How can I design my box?
- We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
- Do you charge extra based on the number of colors and the amount of ink on the box?
- No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are the boxes manufactured?
- All our boxes are produced in the United States. Based on the order specifications and shipping ZIP code, we pick a facility that yields the best result.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- Can I order non-printed boxes with custom dimensions?
- Yes. Our box configurator widget lets you choose 'No Printing' for both inside and outside of the box. You get a small discount when ordering blank boxes.
- How can I reorder more boxes?
- Simply go to your account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
Have special requirements?
- Quantities over 2000
- Custom Structures
- Box Inserts
- Pantone (PMS) Colors
- White Ink on Kraft
- Spot UV
- Special Coatings
- Foil Stamping
- Embossing & Debossing
- Special Shipment Arrangements
4 stars price could be a little friendlier