Custom Printed Promotional Boxes
High quality printing on durable Corrugated Cardboard.
3D Design Tool
Promotional Boxes That Speak Volumes
Let the Box Tell Your Brand’s Story
Print promotional boxes that inform recipients everything they need to know about you and your brand. Creating your own customized kit is one of the most versatile ways to reach an audience with the exact message you want your brand to convey. These boxes are usually given out to the press, influencers, guests at event tradeshows, and when onboarding new employees. The box, together with the selection of products inside, should work hand-in-hand to weave and share a cohesive brand story.
Designing Promotional Boxes for Success
Use custom promotional boxes to strengthen your brand, raise awareness, and increase engagement. These boxes are utilized to market to a specific audience, so a high level of customization is required. After all, there’s a different level of communication needed for media, for clients, and for incoming employees. Here are a couple of tips to keep in mind as you create your custom promotional boxes:
Size correctly – The unboxing experience became a buzzword for a reason. It’s important to make sure that recipients will like what they see once they open your package. One way to make certain of this is to have a correctly sized promotional box. With a box too big, the items inside will be in disarray or worse, damaged. Measure everything you intend to put inside your box and choose one from our standard sizes that approximates the best.
If you have something specific outside our standard size options, you can customize a box within the following size ranges:
- Length: 3" to 25"
- Width: 2" to 25"
- Depth: 1" to 15"
Go green – Packola uses sustainably-sourced and recyclable corrugated cardboard. Opting for eco-friendly materials is one of the most important decisions that companies are faced with. Transparency about using sustainable materials and leaving a positive or carbon neutral footprint is an admiral goal that speaks volumes about your brand’s social responsibility.
Engage the eyes – Packola offers full-color printing for custom promotional boxes. You can print in full color inside, outside, and even the side panels. Use this to your advantage and design your custom boxes in such a way that its artwork and colors help you tell your brand’s story. Make the design colorful to immediately capture your viewer’s attention. Don’t forget to use colors and fonts that are on-brand. Conversely, avoid overdoing it, as this may clutter your design and make your promotional box gaudy.
Design differently – Promotional boxes are usually given away as gifts and tokens. They need to be different from your usual product packaging. You can create your custom box’s artwork using our online 3D design tool. It lets you view your design real-time in 3D. Every change you make, every design element you add, you can see immediately. You can turn the 3D model and view every imaginable angle to ensure that the design is up to par. If you have a graphic artist who will design the box for you, we can send you a dieline template after you’ve completed the order process. This template has the exact specifications needed for your custom order. Use your preferred image editing program to create the artwork and simply upload it on our website once you're done.
Customizable Quantities For Your Brand
Flexibility is of utmost importance with promotional boxes. Especially in public relations, requirements quickly change and you want access to custom boxes of different dimensions. Packola offers custom promotional boxes in the exact quantities you need, whether you need just one sample, or hundreds for a marketing event.
Need a quantity that isn’t in our drop-down menu? Click “Custom quantities” on the product page and input the exact quantity you require. The production turnaround time for our custom promotional boxes are 20-25 business days for regular orders, 6-10 business days for rush orders, and 3 business days for samples. This excludes holidays, weekends, and time in transit.
Print Your Promotional Boxes Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3-5 business days.
- Do your offer Free Samples?
- No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
- How long will it take for my boxes to arrive?
- We offer Standard (20-25 business days) and Rush (6-10 business days - when available) production turnarounds. Depending on your location, Standard Shipping will take 1-6 business days once production is finished. You may also ask for Express Shipping to receive your boxes faster. If you have a tight deadline, please contact us to make sure your deadline can be met.
- I am a reseller. Can you waive my sales taxes?
- Yes, however, we need you to submit your resale certificate before placing your order. We have limited ability to refund sales taxes after an order is placed.
- How can I design my box?
- We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
- Do you charge extra based on the number of colors and the amount of ink on the box?
- No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are the boxes manufactured?
- All our boxes are produced in the United States. Based on the order specifications and shipping ZIP code, we pick a facility that yields the best result.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- Can I order non-printed boxes with custom dimensions?
- Yes. Our box configurator widget lets you choose 'No Printing' for both inside and outside of the box. You get a small discount when ordering blank boxes.
- How can I reorder more boxes?
- Simply go to Your Account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
4 stars price could be a little friendlier