Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
High quality printing on durable cardboard. Ships in 3-10 business days.
3D Design Tool
Give your customer an exciting unboxing experience by shipping your products in branded boxes. Our corrugated branded custom shipping boxes are very sturdy and made of durable corrugated cardboard. Our free Online Design Studio make the design experience a breeze.
If your desired specifications are not listed, please contact customer service for a custom quote.
|Product||Shipping Box with Custom Printed Design|
Rush production might be available upon request. Please contact us for details.
Fully custom dimensions within the below ranges:
Full-color digital CMYK printing:
All boxes are made to order from sustainable, recyclable and sturdy corrugated cardboard.
Material thickness will be automatically assigned based on your box dimensions. If you have a specific preference, please contact us.
|Technical Structure Name||Regular Slotted Container (RSC)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3 business days.
- Do your offer Free Samples?
- No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
- How long will it take for my boxes to arrive?
- It takes 10 business days for your boxes to get produced and ship from our facility. Depending on your location, transit time will be 1-6 business days. If you have a tight deadline to meet, please contact us to discuss rush options.
- Can I expedite the delivery?
- In many cases we are able to offer rush production and/or shipping upon request. Please contact customer support for rates and details.
- How can I design my box?
- We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
- Do you charge extra based on the number of colors and the amount of ink on the box?
- No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are the boxes manufactured?
- All our boxes are produced in the United States. Based on the order specifications and shipping ZIP code, we pick a facility that yields the best result.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- Can I order non-printed boxes with custom dimensions?
- Yes. Our box configurator widget lets you choose 'No Printing' for both inside and outside of the box. You get a small discount when ordering blank boxes.
- How can I reorder more boxes?
- Simply go to your account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
Have special requirements?
- Quantities over 2000
- Custom Structures
- Box Inserts
- Pantone (PMS) Colors
- White Ink on Kraft
- Spot UV
- Special Coatings
- Foil Stamping
- Embossing & Debossing
- Special Shipment Arrangements
4 stars price could be a little friendlier