Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
High quality printing on durable Corrugated Cardboard.
3D Design Tool
The Smarter, Sturdier Way to Ship Larger Products
With online retail and ordering hitting an all-time high under current circumstances, businesses really need to consider smart and sustainable solutions when it comes to shipping boxes that can carry their products reliably to their customers.
For that, Packola offers the best possible solution to deliver your products safely to your customers wherever they may be. We offer custom shipping boxes that are made with high quality materials to keep your products in top shape in transit.
Our easy-to-use online tool enables you to develop and design shipping boxes that not only hold up well on the road, but also bolster brand recall and company reputation.
You can easily customize your boxes with the design, size, and materials you need for stand-out packaging that is sturdy, sensible, and visually appealing.
Choose the Size You Need
Online orders can run from as few as one (1) printed sample to as many as 20,000 units.
For orders greater than 20,000, contact us for a competitive custom quote specific to your requirements.
Design Shipping Boxes Now, Get Them Fast
Opt for full-color printing just outside, just inside, or on both sides of your box.
Craft your box online with our easy-to-use design tool or, if you have a design developed through an editing suite like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, you can place your order and get a dieline template (cutting and/or folding pattern guide) based on the dimensions in your order.
Production time for sample boxes usually runs for three (3) business days. Standard production time for bulk orders runs from 10 to 15 business days, excluding shipping/ transit time. We also offer rush production for custom boxes that takes 6 to 8 business days.
Shipping can take between one (1) to six (6) business days, depending on your location.
Note: Production and shipping times do not include weekends or public holidays.
Design Boxes Using our Amazing 3D Design Tool
Our intuitive online packaging design tool enables you to design your own box and see how your finished product will look in 3D. This easy-to-use interface lets you select size and material, add your logo, text and colors, and place an order instantly.
|Product||Shipping Box with Custom Printed Design|
* Transit time is not included in production turnaround.
Fully custom dimensions within the below ranges:
Full-color digital CMYK printing:
All boxes are made to order from sustainable, recyclable and sturdy corrugated cardboard.
Material thickness will be automatically assigned based on your box dimensions. If you have a specific preference, please contact us.
|Technical Structure Name||Regular Slotted Container (RSC)|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3 business days.
- Do your offer Free Samples?
- No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
- How long will it take for my boxes to arrive?
- We offer Standard (15 business days) and Rush (6-8 business days - when available) production turnarounds. Depending on your location, Standard Shipping will take 1-6 business days once production is finished. You may also ask for Express Shipping to receive your boxes faster. If you have a tight deadline, please contact us to make sure your deadline can be met.
- I am a reseller. Can you waive my sales taxes?
- Yes, however, we need you to submit your resale certificate before placing your order. We have limited ability to refund sales taxes after an order is placed.
- How can I design my box?
- We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
- Do you charge extra based on the number of colors and the amount of ink on the box?
- No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are the boxes manufactured?
- All our boxes are produced in the United States. Based on the order specifications and shipping ZIP code, we pick a facility that yields the best result.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- Can I order non-printed boxes with custom dimensions?
- Yes. Our box configurator widget lets you choose 'No Printing' for both inside and outside of the box. You get a small discount when ordering blank boxes.
- How can I reorder more boxes?
- Simply go to Your Account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
4 stars price could be a little friendlier