Custom Printed Lip Gloss Boxes
High quality printing on durable Corrugated Cardboard.
3D Design Tool
Lip Gloss Boxes That Stand OutLighter than a lipstick with a welcome shimmer that adds a light pop of color to even the simplest looks, lip gloss is a go-to beauty essential that can easily be found at many stores. But with the sheer number of glosses currently available on the market, how does one stand out from the crowd?
Custom packaging is key if you want your product to keep jumping off the shelves: whether you go for a chic and classic look or a bold and bright one, putting your glosses in a custom box that captures your brand’s personality is a surefire way to grab customers’ attention.
Packola lets you create a custom product in minutes. With its easy-to-use online design tool, you can easily create your own packaging that is every bit as unique as the product it holds within. No fuss, no stress: just great custom product boxes that shine as bright as the glosses they hold inside.
Smart Packaging in the Size and Style You Need
Our boxes have the following interior dimensions:
- Length: 0.75" x 30"
- Width: 0.75" x 20"
- Height: 1.75" x 20"
Each order may be built in any of the following styles, depending on the structure of the product to be held within:
- Straight Tuck End
- Reverse Tuck End
- Snap Lock Bottom (1-2-3 Lock)
- Auto Bottom
- Seal End
For custom sizes, email us at email@example.com for a custom quote based on your specifications.
Great Materials Make Your Packaging Shine
Show off your products in boxes made with any of the following materials:
High-Quality Cardstock which is light yet durable, making it ideal for packaging individual items. Available in the following thicknesses:
- 14 pt.
- 18 pt.
- 24 pt.
Corrugated Cardboard which is sturdier and more durable in transit, making it ideal for bulkier offerings such as multiple-product bundles for special offers and promotions. Available in the following types:
- Standard White
- Premium White with glossy ink printing
- Brown Kraft
Custom material options are available and are priced accordingly.
Creating a Box is Easy as 1,2,3
Design Your Box Online
Packola’s 3D design tool makes it possible for to create a box online within minutes.
For those with a design created with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, you can place your order and get a die line template (cutting and/or folding pattern guide) based on the dimensions in your file.
Color Printing Options
Full-color printing can be applied just on the outside, just on the inside, or on both the exterior and interior of the box.
Customers may also opt to have monochrome printing or leave their boxes plain.
Lamination and Decorative Custom Options
Boxes may be laminated with the following coatings for an eye-catching and elegant finish:
- Glossy to add a glare-free luster to the surface
- Matte which gives the surface a satiny texture and makes text easier to read
- Spot UV to make colors brighter and images more striking
Likewise, orders with more than 250 pieces can also avail of the following customization options:
- Gold or Silver Foil Stamping
- Partial Glossy (Spot UV)
- Window Cut-outs
- Soft Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3-5 business days.
- Do your offer Free Samples?
- No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
- How long will it take for my boxes to arrive?
- We offer Standard (20-25 business days) and Rush (6-10 business days - when available) production turnarounds. Depending on your location, Standard Shipping will take 1-6 business days once production is finished. You may also ask for Express Shipping to receive your boxes faster. If you have a tight deadline, please contact us to make sure your deadline can be met.
- I am a reseller. Can you waive my sales taxes?
- Yes, however, we need you to submit your resale certificate before placing your order. We have limited ability to refund sales taxes after an order is placed.
- How can I design my box?
- We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
- Do you charge extra based on the number of colors and the amount of ink on the box?
- No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are the boxes manufactured?
- All our boxes are produced in the United States. Based on the order specifications and shipping ZIP code, we pick a facility that yields the best result.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- Can I order non-printed boxes with custom dimensions?
- Yes. Our box configurator widget lets you choose 'No Printing' for both inside and outside of the box. You get a small discount when ordering blank boxes.
- How can I reorder more boxes?
- Simply go to Your Account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
4 stars price could be a little friendlier