Custom Printed Lipstick Boxes
High quality printing on durable Corrugated Cardboard.
3D Design Tool
Bold Boxes for a Bright and Bold Product
Lipstick has practically been a staple for many makeup kits since the dawn of civilization, and people can’t seem to get enough of them, as seen in the vast variety of colors and styles currently available through drugstores, supermarkets, department store beauty counters, and boutiques.
In a constantly – and increasingly – competitive market, however, what does it take for a brand to stand out from all others? While a good product is always a win for any brand, getting the product noticed at first sight is a challenge that should not be taken lightly and that calls for creative approaches in packaging. Eye-catching boxes designed either with a starkly minimalist look or with decadent colors and patterns tend to be snatched off shelves faster than products in plain, uninspired packaging.
The Need for Inspired Packaging
Custom packaging is a cosmetic maker’s best friend. The right product box should capture both corporate and brand identity through a carefully considered mix of colors, words, and images that convey the best qualities of the lipstick within.
Not only that: products need to get to customers in one piece, which means that packaging should serve as protection during transit as opposed to merely showing off a brand. Good packaging holds up well during transport and against the rigors of storage and display – which means it has to be stackable or, at the very least, easily arranged on a store shelf.
This is where Packola can give you a helping hand.
Designed by You, Customized for You
Packola enables you to create a unique box for your lipsticks in just minutes. Our easy-to-use online design studio helps you build your box based on your specifications: simply input the necessary details, and you can start working on your box.
This unique design tool lets you see how your custom box will look like in 3D, either with the lid opened or closed. You can add decorative details such as logos, images, color patterns, and text to put your brand’s stamp on your packaging, making it totally your own.
You can choose from a selection of high-quality materials for your box, build it within the range of several specific styles, add lamination to make it stand out, and even add custom details to create boxes that are as bold as the lipsticks they hold.
Whether your brand wants to present your products as cheeky and playful or bold and sophisticated, Packola takes the guesswork out of box-making – and the only thing limiting you is your own imagination.
The Style You Need for a Stylish Product
Our standard-sized lipstick boxes have the following interior dimensions:
- Length: 0.75" x 30"
- Width: 0.75" x 20"
- Height: 1.75" x 20"
Construction of the actual box will depend on the dimensions of the product inside. You may choose any of the following styles for your boxes:
- Straight Tuck End
- Reverse Tuck End
- Snap Lock Bottom (1-2-3 Lock)
- Auto Bottom
- Seal End
For custom sizes or styles, email us at email@example.com for a custom quote based on your specifications.
Great Materials Matter for Lipstick Boxes
Show off your products in boxes made with any of the following materials:
High-Quality Cardstock which is light yet durable, making it ideal for packaging individual items. Available in the following thicknesses:
- 14 pt.
- 18 pt.
- 24 pt.
Corrugated Cardboard which is sturdier and more durable in transit, making it ideal for bulkier offerings such as multiple-product bundles for special offers and promotions. Available in the following types:
- Standard White
- Premium White with glossy ink printing
- Brown Kraft
Custom material options are available and are priced accordingly.
Creating a Box is Easy as 1,2,3
Design Your Box Online
Packola’s 3D design tool makes it possible for to create a box online within minutes.
For those with a design created with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, you can place your order and get a die line template (cutting and/or folding pattern guide) based on the dimensions in your file.
Color Printing Options
Full-color printing can be applied just on the outside, just on the inside, or on both the exterior and interior of the box.
Customers may also opt to have monochrome printing or leave their boxes plain.
Lamination and Decorative Custom Options
Boxes may be laminated with the following coatings for an eye-catching and elegant finish:
- Glossy to add a glare-free luster to the surface
- Matte which gives the surface a satiny texture and makes text easier to read
- Spot UV to make colors brighter and images more striking
Likewise, orders with more than 250 pieces can also avail of the following customization options:
- Gold or Silver Foil Stamping
- Partial Glossy (Spot UV)
- Window Cut-outs
- Soft Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes. For a competitive price, you can order a sample with your own artwork and dimensions. Please set Quantity to "1 sample" on the configuration widget and proceed to order. Most samples ship within 3-5 business days.
- Do your offer Free Samples?
- No. All samples are made to order with your own artwork and dimensions. We do not offer pre-made samples or material kits.
- How long will it take for my boxes to arrive?
- We offer Standard (20-25 business days) and Rush (6-10 business days - when available) production turnarounds. Depending on your location, Standard Shipping will take 1-6 business days once production is finished. You may also ask for Express Shipping to receive your boxes faster. If you have a tight deadline, please contact us to make sure your deadline can be met.
- I am a reseller. Can you waive my sales taxes?
- Yes, however, we need you to submit your resale certificate before placing your order. We have limited ability to refund sales taxes after an order is placed.
- How can I design my box?
- We have an Online Design Studio that makes it super easy to add logo, texts, and graphics to your box within minutes. You may also design using a professional desktop application like Adobe Illustrator® and send us a complete artwork.
- Do you charge extra based on the number of colors and the amount of ink on the box?
- No. You may cover your box with as many colors as you want at no extra charge.
- Do you charge for plates and dies? Are there any hidden costs?
- No. There are no hidden fees of any kind. What you see is what you pay.
- Where are the boxes manufactured?
- All our boxes are produced in the United States. Based on the order specifications and shipping ZIP code, we pick a facility that yields the best result.
- Do you check my artwork for technical issues like alignments and image resolution?
- Yes. We inspect all artworks to make sure they are perfect for printing. If we find a problem, we either fix it, or get in touch with you for further instruction. We are not responsible for misspelling and wrong content.
- Can I order non-printed boxes with custom dimensions?
- Yes. Our box configurator widget lets you choose 'No Printing' for both inside and outside of the box. You get a small discount when ordering blank boxes.
- How can I reorder more boxes?
- Simply go to Your Account and click on the REORDER button next to your desired item. Proceed to checkout and place your order.
4 stars price could be a little friendlier