Super-Fast Ordering, Order Custom Boxes Online
Place Your Orders Online in a Flash
You don’t have to jump through hoops to place an order with Packola.
We take all the guesswork out of the ordering process with our easy-to-use online ordering interface. There’s no need to take tedious measurements or to dither over choices when it comes to both materials and finishes.
Our fully-automated system enables you to place an order within minutes. Simply enter the specifications for the kind of box you need or upload your own ready-to-print file, click the button, and you’re all done.
It’s Online and It’s Easy
Ordering from Packola is a breeze with the following steps:
Choose the type of box that you need and click Customize This Style
- Using the design widget on the product page, create your box by selecting options for the following details:
- Size dimensions
- Material stock, depending on how strong/sturdy a box you need
- Product finish
- Select a printing option
- State how many boxes you need
- Specify if you want to expedite production by clicking the box provided
- Check the cost (Note: costs are determined by the options selected as well as the quantity ordered and if the project needs to be expedited.)
- Click on the Design Your Product Box Online button or click Order Now & Receive a Dieline Template to upload a print-ready file
It’s that simple!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access the ordering interface?
- Simply select your box of choice from the homepage, click Customize This Style to get the customization and ordering process started.
- How difficult is it to use?
- It’s not difficult at all! You can either upload a ready-to-run file or use the design tool to create a box based on your specifications.
- How do I know if my order was uploaded into the system?
- You will receive an immediate notification following a successful order, You will also receive an email advising you that the dieline template created from your specifications is ready to download.
- What if my connection drops while I’m in the middle of ordering? Will the system save any details I’ve already added or do I have to start over?
- To make sure that your file doesn’t disappear if your connection goes down or if you accidentally log out of the system, be sure to save your work via the Save Project button on the upper right hand corner of the widget. Saved files will appear in your Packola customer account page. This will enable you to return to your work later on; simply select the project you want to work on from your account.
- I only need a sample of your boxes. Can I get one for free or do I have to place an order?
- We don’t give away free samples, but you can order one based on your specifications at a highly competitive price.
- Is there a limit to the number of boxes that I can order through your online facility?
- You can order just one or order up to as many as 20,000 pieces in a single order. For orders greater than 20,000, we suggest that you send us an email at email@example.com for a custom order.
- How do I compute the cost of my order?
- You don’t have to do the computations yourself as our interface does all the number-crunching for you. Total cost is displayed as you work: the figure changes based on your chosen variables: size, materials, and quantity.
Note, however, that shipping cost is computed separately based on order size and your location.
- Sounds good, but how soon will I get my boxes?
- Standard production time runs between 10 to 25 business days depending on box type, box size, and quantity. For an additional cost, production may be speeded up and run between six (6) and eight (10) business days.
Samples, however, can be produced within 3-5 business days.
Note that shipping time is computed separately from production time and will depend on the distance between our production facility and your zip code.
- I’m happy with the boxes I ordered from you and I’d like to order more. Do I go through the ordering process again or is there a faster way?
- No need to go through all the steps again if you’re reordering. Simply go to your account, look for the product of your choice, and click Reorder.
- In case anything comes up regarding my order, how do I get in touch with you?
- Our Customer Service team is ready to help you any time. You can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or, for urgent concerns, call us at 1-855-PACKOLA or talk to us online through the LiveChat widget on our website at packola.com.