Ultimate Box Customization Puts Your Mark Where It Matters | Packola
Make Each Box Uniquely Your Own
Packola allows you to put your stamp on your packaging whether you’re a big enterprise, a small business, or just looking for excellent packaging. Unique and distinct boxes are a great way to grab your customers’ attention and reinforce brand recall.
Customize Your Box in Minutes
Packola’s easy-to-use design tool enables you to create boxes that capture your brand personality. Feel free to add text, logos, images, and practically any color that can get your message across to customers.
Our interactive widget also lets you see how the box looks in real time as you can actually manipulate or change details at will. It allows you to work as if you were actually holding the box in your hands and letting it take form.
Alternatively, you also have the option of uploading your own ready-to-run design files to get production started faster.
All the Options at Your Fingertips
Packola offers an extensive range of box styles, materials, finishes, and folding styles to choose from.
We offer the following box types:
- Product Boxes - Ideal for housing individual items from foodstuffs and cosmetics to toys and jewelry. Aside from protecting products from damage or contamination, these boxes also reinforce brand recall and enable your brand to stand out on retail shelves.
- Custom Mailer Boxes - Best for subscription services or bespoke boutiques as these can easily hold several items, making them a good choice for curated collections.
- Shipping Boxes - These durable crates can take products from the producer and bring them to retailers and customers safely, seeing how these are made with sturdy corrugated cardboard that easily withstands the rigors of transit.
- Budget Mailer Boxes - Created to suit the needs of small and medium enterprises, these budget-friendly boxes are a great way for emerging brands to gain appeal and sustain customer interest even in difficult times.
Material choices include lightweight cardstock for product boxes to sturdy white or brown kraft corrugated cardboard for mailers and shipping crates. All our materials are sustainably-sourced and recyclable – a great way to help reduce your carbon footprint and protect the environment.
With Packola’s ultimate customization, the only thing limiting you is your imagination.
Customize Boxes Online Fast and Easy
How easy is it to customize your boxes? Just 4 easy steps:
- Create your box through the interactive widget on the product page by adding the necessary information on dimensions and materials
- Click on the Design Your Product Box Online button
- Add details such as product text, logo images, and colors
- Save your file – and we can start production.
Alternatively, you can upload a ready design file to get a dieline template that you can modify and approve before production.
It’s that simple!
Frequently Asked Questions
- I need different kinds of boxes; can I use just one interface for all of them?
- While we use a standardized widget on the website, you need to use the widget on the individual product page for the kind of box that you want to create as there are size and material parameters for different kinds of packaging.
- I have a specific design in mind and I already have an Illustrator / Photoshop file for it. Can you work with that?
- You can actually upload your working file into our system. Simply click on the Order Now & Receive a Dieline Template in order to submit your file.
- Is there a limit to the number of colors that I can use?
- There are no limits with regard to color; feel free to make your packaging as bright and as colorful as you would like it to be.
- Do you charge for the number of colors used on a package?
- No, we don’t charge for the number of colors.
- Do you charge for dies and plates in production?
- No, we don’t charge for those and we assure you that there are no hidden charges with regard to product costing and shipping prices; what you see is what you get.
- I would like to create a box with specific measurements, but I can’t get the dimensions I need on your widget. Do you have a workaround for this?
- Yes, we do. Email us at email@example.com and talk to us about custom orders created with the measurements you have in mind.
- Can I choose the materials for my box?
- Our customization widget gives you several choices with regard to the materials:
Cardstock for standard product boxes
- Available in glossy, matte, and high-gloss finishes
Choose from the following thicknesses:
- 14 pt.
- 18 pt.
- 24 pt.
Corrugated Cardboard for larger, heavier products
- Standard White
- Premium White with a smoother surface and a glossy sheen
- Brown Kraft
In the case of our shipping and custom mailer boxes, material thickness is determined by box dimensions and may be either of the following:
- 1/16” E-flute corrugated cardboard
- 1/8” B-flute corrugated cardboard
- Do you offer custom box finishes?
- Yes, we offer custom finishes for orders with more than 250 pieces. The following custom finishes are available:
- Gold or Silver Foil Stamping
- Partial Glossy (Spot UV)
- Window Cut-outs
- Soft Touch
- Is it possible to customize just one box?
- Yes, it is as we also offer paid samples to let you get the actual look and feel of a box before you commit to a larger order.
- In case anything comes up regarding my order, how do I get in touch with you?
- Our Customer Service team is ready to help you any time. You can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or, for urgent concerns, call us at 1-855-PACKOLA or talk to us online through the LiveChat widget on our website at packola.com.