3D Design Studio, Hassle-Free Box Customization
Create Custom Packaging in Real Time with our Design Studio
When you need custom packaging that reflects what your brand stands for as well as the overall quality of your products, Packola takes the guesswork out of the creative process and makes things much easier for you.
We believe that custom packaging should be easy as 1, 2, 3 – and that your boxes should be as unique as your brand.
With Packola’s unique online design tool, you can see how your custom box looks like in real time - and it only takes minutes to create.
Using a dieline template as a guide, you can feel free to add text, logos, images, patterns, and colors with a click, See how your box looks open or closed, inside and out.
The only thing limiting your is your own imagination; try it today and see it for yourself.
Custom boxes designed by you and customized for you: that’s what Packola is about.
Accessible and Easy Online Design Tool
Packola’s online design tool enables you to see, adjust, and approve your box – and it’s so easy to use:
- Go to the product page of your choice (Product Box, Custom Mailer Box, Shipping Box, or Budget Mailer)
- Enter the measurements for the box of your choice
- Select the material/paper stock you want to use from the drop-down menu
- If applicable to the product, select your coating of choice from the drop-down menu
- Select printing options from the drop-down menu
- Choose the number of boxes you want to order; online options will range from one (1) sample to a maximum of 20,000
- Tick the box labeled Expedite Production if you want to receive your boxes faster; otherwise, this is optional
- Click Design Your Box Online to enter the 3D Design Interface
- Using the dieline template as a design guide, add details such as text, logos, patterns, and images to your box
- A 3D simulation of your box in both open and closed states will appear on the right side of the screen
- When you are satisfied with the design, click Add to Cart
Frequently Asked Questions
- How difficult is it to use?
- It’s not difficult at all! Simply add the specific dimensions for your custom box, choose your paper stock and finishes, click the button, and you’re redirected to the design tool.
Once there, you can add additional details using the different buttons in the interface. A 3D rendering of your box appears on the right side of the screen, enabling you to see the box’s construction, folding type, and appearance whether open or closed.
- How do I know if my design was saved into the system?
- You will receive an immediate notification if your design was saved successfully, You will also receive an email advising you that the dieline template created from your specifications is ready to download.
- What if my connection drops while I’m in the middle of working on my box? Will the system save any details I’ve already added or do I have to start over?
- To make sure that your file doesn’t disappear if your connection goes down or if you accidentally log out of the system, be sure to save your work via the Save Project button on the upper right hand corner of the widget. Saved files will appear in your Packola customer account page. This will enable you to return to your work later on; simply select the project you want to work on from your account.
- I would like to create a box with specific measurements, but I can’t get the dimensions I need on your widget. Do you have a workaround for this?
- Yes, we do. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and talk to us about custom orders created with the measurements you have in mind.
- In case anything comes up regarding my order, how do I get in touch with you?
- Our Customer Service team is ready to help you any time. You can drop us a line at email@example.com or, for urgent concerns, call us at 1-855-PACKOLA or talk to us online through the LiveChat widget on our website at packola.com.